Thursday, November 13, 2014

School Day

Today was not bad except from that my classroom's air-condition was not functioning :( Nvm luckily I wore this set of outfit that I could easily took off my jeans jacket plus the weather today was cloudy. I  got my new iPhone6, like FINALLY !! My 4s baby sometimes shut down automatically or lose battery in two seconds time. So my mum thought it's time for me to change a phone since she often couldn't reach me as my phone always die without any signal haaahaaa but I feel a little bit sad when I change to i6 cause 4s has accompanied me for over two years, it has become part of my life, so many memories... I know I am a weirdo lol 



All photos were taken by my housemate Qvelyn







Wearing : Cotton on skirt and shoes, Jeans jacket from online shop.




Stay positive,
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment