Wednesday, December 10, 2014

White on white

Assignment week has come to an end and I left one paper which fall on next week yet I haven't started any words! *Holy shit*  Back to the topic, I love doll up for an event and feel confident and this white dress give me the feeling which I bought in China last time when visited my cousin. To be frank, I love shopping in China or Thailand cause the clothes there really cheap and the quality is excellent compared to those branded clothes sometimes. I am so happy because this is a reputable white dress by every single one of my girlfriend :) I love the high-low dress design and some more it is white in colour and which makes me looks more like a fairy maiden lol 



Photos taken by Candise and my mommy.







Stay positive,
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment