Saturday, June 6, 2015

W H I T E x W H I T E

Hi guys, found this bunch of photos taken by Qvelyn last two months ago that I've totally forgotten in my laptop. If you ask me what colour I love to wear, my answer will be WHITE for no doubt. I love wearing white regardless the condition of weather or the place I go. It makes my skin colour looks healthier. I have not been updating my blog for months due to tons of assignments recently which I still have 3 more to go now. By the way, I was invited by one of my friend to celebrate his birthday party at Pulau Tioman. I have to say, the scenery is breathtaking, the water is clear, the sun is bright and even the wind there I feel is warmer lol. I will update about it in a bit. See you guys :) 










Wearning: Uniqlo white T shirt, American Apparel inspired skirt, Baby G watch and Adidas Stan Smith sneakers.







No comments:

Post a Comment