Tuesday, January 28, 2014

New Year Call

Welcome back, all my dearsssssssss <3 <3 <3
They received the very first angpao from my mummy :D



We had a reunion dinner at a restaurant at first then went to my house for a second-round.










Yeah, CNY ambience is fully filled now ! Happiness is when your family and friends you love doing the same reaction back that they love you too. Wish me luck and spend a splendid CNY in the country I love the most. *Chu* 


Something really kills me recently. I've to find my way out of this dilemma. Either doing something that I love or keep pressing on this situation. So much regret on how I didn't have the courage to chase my dream :( Hope it's not too late.





1 comment:

  1. nice pictures *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete