Tuesday, February 18, 2014

LA Disneyland and Hollywood Universal Studio !

It's been awhile since I back from USA. I feel so lucky that I can travel to the country I love the most this time. I miss the weather, the Disneyland, the Universal Studio and of course the people there !! I'm the person who like winter more than summer but still I enjoy laying on the beach seeing handsome angmo XD I do really enjoy water activities depand on who I'm hanging with. OK, back to the topic, I went to USA and for me, who like theme park a lot, really so in love with LA as there's Disneyland and Hollywood Universal Studio !!


Here's some pictures I took in Disneyland...








And Hollywood Universal Studio...








There's a cool thing in Hollywood Universal studio which Singapore US doesn't have is MOVIE STUDIO !! I went to see the King Kong 4D there !! I can't describe how real it was !! I've edited a part in my video. 






I'll do another video about my trip trip Las Vegas next time. See you <3

Leave me a comment :-)\







No comments:

Post a Comment