Sunday, March 16, 2014

Just the thing



I had a dream about the rain last night and the dream comes true haahaa The haze is getting serious because of the drought in Malaysia. I think it has almost been a month and yeah it finally rained this morning !! Recently, cafeterias in JB are like bamboo shots after a spring rain. Qvelyn and I decided to go to Once Upon A Time to give a try. The ambience and the decoration here are good but I'm quite dissappointed cause their food and beverage are normal :( 









(wearing: Crop top and denim jacket from online store, H&M skirt, Tory Burch shoulder bag, TOMS shoes)




I think the most trending news now is all about the missing MH370. I know that my country is being scolded by the whole world and I can't bear of the stupid BOMOH thing but I can't judge on how the government taking this action as no matter what's the way they used, the purpose of us is the same,WE WANT THEM BACK VERY SOON or at least we can know where they are now. All I can do now, or we can do now is praying for the miracle and stop making rumour. #prayforMH370





No comments:

Post a Comment