Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Mama, I'm coming home

TWO more days to go back my home town *yeepee* 
So this coming Thursday will be my little bro's birthday but I still don't have time to buy his present.
I am thinking of buying him some marvel model at least it is quite meaningful right? The problem is model nowadays are so expensive !!!





My uni life is going smoothly I think. I make a lot of friends here, I really appreciate for every single things that they have helped me. I think I am more happy here compare to my life before in Singapore. Haahaaaa 





Oh yaa, few days ago was Mother's day and I felt so unhappy that I couldn't make it to go celebrate with my families. I know you guys would be upset that the celebration without me right? Tell me it is a yesssyesssyessss!!! :(



So this is my forever young and stunning mum. I know that my mum looks like my elder sister and this has been misunderstood several times. I wonder if the problem is I looked like an 30s aunty or she looked like a 20s girl?? Anyway, all those rumours won't decrease my love for you. I know I am not a filial daughter and will always complain about my mother's stuff to my girlfriends... but I need to declare that you are really a super duper naggy person till I cannot tahan but all you did is good for me right? I think a lot of people will only know their mother's thought till this special day, so am I :P 





MOMMY I LOVE YOU <3





Last but not least, my second video is on youtube ! This is a video about my birthday celebration this year in Genting Highlands. Watch it if you haven't !!!




1 comment:

  1. Seriously luv the video soooooo much!!!! Such a lovely family!!!

    ReplyDelete