Monday, June 2, 2014

About my holidays

So, here is some quick wrap up about my one-week holidays.
I was so excited that I can spend a fabulous holiday in my hometown :)





It was my little brother 12th birthday party when the first day I went home. I reached at around 8.45pm, luckily the party wasn't over.



Daddy's car broke down when we back from our breakfast :( Btw, daddy was so handsome at that moment !!






Meet up with buddies. #vrhff



Went to Singapore with Candise. It reminds me of my Singapore life before, I kindda miss that.
I love how I can be imageless in front of her. She has never fail to please me.
We talked, we laughed and we don't care how people look at us.
We just wanna be ourself :D





Just another meet up. Nothing special, we always have endless topic to talk.




So this is the petite P here. We went to some lukluk supper.
I miss her so much too <3
She always give me some kind of feeling that our life should be simplification.
Instead, we think too much and we aim so high sometimes and it'll make us so stressful.
A small trip can help you realise what you really want and help to relax your mind :)



My passport photo. So nice right :)))



Found another new spot to hang out — Grazia Cafe.
Really like the atmosphere there, so comfy and warm.



Haahaa !!! Our family traditional pose !!
I love this niece so much. I wonder how she always has those whimsical pose. Lol



Yes, here is JYT and me. We have been knowing each other for more than 18 years !! Although we seldom see each other, our friendship still there and always.



Lastly, this is the photo of last day of my holiday, my grandpa's death-date.
I didn't manage to stay there late cause I have to go back to KL :(





Just finished shooting BFF challenge and BFF tags yesterday.
I had so much fun.
Don't know if I have the opportunity to upload or not but at least we gain some experience.
I hope my first video will be perfect cause a good start will always lead to succeed.




Stay positive.



No comments:

Post a Comment