Monday, June 2, 2014

Secret


“The best way of keeping a secret is to pretend there isn't one.” 



Asking me to keep a secret is the most difficult thing to me on earth.
I am the type of person who need to tell at least one of my close friend about my secret.
I can't hide it from anyone, I just can't.




Don't confound, I won't tell everyone of them my secret, I would tell the different secret to different person.
I know it is kinda confused right haahaa



Most of the time, secret makes me feel uncomfortable.
I have the feeling that I need to speak it out, I need advice, I want to know the truth.
And also I need someone to help me with the condition.



One thing that I need to declare is that I won't spread my secret to more than two of my friends as it won't be a secret anymore right?
As this statement I made, what I want to say is I really don't like those people who always tell you their secret with the opening.... 
" I tell you a secret arh, and you can't tell anybody you know ! "
Especially when they told me about their relationship stuff and end up with everybody knew this incident.
I won't say it is a secret cause IT IS NOT!!
Hey man, you hurt my feeling you know!! I thought I was the only one who know !!!




As I am the person who like to share my personal stuff, so I would like to hear from people too. I like to hear people feeling.
I am so glad that I have more than one friend that I can speak to whenever I am down :)



So this is the public secret that I want to share with you guys on how to be more posotive, ALWAYS SHARE IT WITH YOUR FREIND !
XOXO





Stay positive.



1 comment:

  1. Same as me, I also tell the secret to different person, cause that is more comfortable to tell them .hahaha

    ReplyDelete