Monday, June 9, 2014

A great weekend in KL


Hey guys, how's your weekend? Mine is pretty good I think :)



My cousin came Kuala Lumpur so I went to meet her and overnight @ Piccolo Hotel where is few steps near to Pavilion. It's so convenient to stay at Piccolo as we can shop until last minute before they put on the shutters.









My little cousin, Edmund, suggests us go to the skybar as the night view there is amazing. We can take tons of selfie with the KLCC. The atmosphere there is good but I didn't manage to take so much selfie cause we didn't sit at the couch site. I must reserve early next time when I go :(((









You see, it's fabulous right! A good place to hang out with my girlfriends :D










Grab some tomato juice and guava juice to freshen up our day the next morning. I didn't even know that TOUS les JOURS is a famous cafe. If I knew that, I will sure sit and try their meal, never mind larh, still got a lot of time haahaa



Stay positive.
XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment