Sunday, June 29, 2014

It's all about LOVE


Honestly, I don't have much experience in love.
When coming to the love affair, I will always think logically.
I don't know whether this is good or bad cause sometime we need impulse to do something.




I used to love a boy so much, so hard. 
End up we didn't get along.
I blamed myself for not having enough brave and meanwhile I hate the boy for not waiting for me.
I know actually he is not a good guy but the thing is when you love someone you don't know what is the personality you love him although he doesn't match any qualification that you proposed. 




Recently, there's a guy who have all the prerequisites that I wanted.
Yet I don't have any feeling to him.
I mean he has a good looking, he is nice, he is tall, he is warm, he is so gentlemen.
I don't know why!
Maybe it's because LOVE is not so simple.
Love is not as logic as Mathematics, love cannot count.




LOVE is a magic.
We can't predict our love.
I really hope that the day when I fall in love with the guy will come very soon.
I hope he is the guy that I will take all my risk no matter what to just be with him.




XOXO
Stay positive.




No comments:

Post a Comment