Friday, July 25, 2014

Melaka photo diary


It was a good Friday and I right off rushed to Melaka after finished my final exam. Honestly, I'm not the type of nostalgic person but I've to admit that I really looking forward to this small gathering. It's so superior to meet some old friends after a long time, so many things to catch up. 


There're total 9 of us. We stayed @ The Bridge Loft which 5 mins walking distance to Jonker Street. We spent most of our time indoor as the environment here is too cozy to leave haahaa 















Overall it's a fabulous weekend to me. Thanks ZiKai for holding this journey and appreciate all of us for joining this :)



All photos were taken by Iphone / Canon G12.


Here is a Melaka video diary, hope you guys enjoy it.
Like & Share.






Stay positive.
XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment