Friday, August 1, 2014

Sekeping Serendah photo diary

Hey guys, sorry for the late post !!! Lately, I went to Sekeping Serendah where is somewhere near KL. It has a formed of 'retreat away from the world' because you can totally relax, no WiFi, no TV and all surrounded by the jungle. The only entertainment there is a swimming pool and BBQ area I think. So it is definitely a good place for the modern city people who have no time off !



Same as usual, here are some photo taken there:




































Went there with a weird bunch but back with cheerful mood :)



By the way, it is also the first time I travel with my bestie Jingyi although we have been knowing each other for over 10 years. We should hang out always and make more memories ;)



Leave me a comment if you have any question about this travel, I'll try my best to answer.




Stay positive,
XOXO





No comments:

Post a Comment