Sunday, August 10, 2014

Taiwan 2014 photo diary

I always told by the people around me that Taiwan is really a nice place to go, lots of foods and the Taiwanese is very friendly. I must say that some of the Taiwanese was really nice, they will explain the product and serve you like a king yet some others was really as bad as hell !



This time I went with my family and relative as usual and the first stop, Hsi Men Ding (西门町). As we were too hungry so we randomly entered a very narrow and unnoticeable shop, to our surprise, the noodles with soybean paste and dumplings is unexpected delicious !!





 ///






///

 永和豆浆 is most of the Taiwanese's breakfast choice. I personally love soya-bean milk and I really hope there will be a soya-bean milk shop around my living area *Sigh*
















 Meet up with my buddies in Taiwan ! :D













I will travel to Taiwan another time in future but in different weather. I prefer cold than hot (except go to beach) when go abroad. Walking through the city in such a hot day will really dampen my mood probably because I was raised up in tropical country. 



End of the post.
Stay positive.
XOXO





No comments:

Post a Comment