Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Goodbye 2014

                   


2014 has been a pretty tough year for me, entered a university which was not my first choice and learned how to survive, how to make new friends, how to adapt to the new environment (school and dorm). I know this is the growth process and I'm ok with it. Apart this, 2014 is also a great year because I have been to the country that I longing for years -- United State. Although I didn't manage to travel all the part in USA, at least I discovered  the major part.

In 2015,
1. I hope I will lead a good lifestyle and don't be lazy to share it on my blog.
2. Lose at least 4kg. I'm getting fatter and fatter, I want to get fitter and fitter next year!
3. Everything will go on the right track.
4. Everyone around me will be happy and healthy always.


LOVE,
Sherine



No comments:

Post a Comment