Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Desaru Video Diary 2015

First post of 2015 gonna be my favourite travel topic. I went to Desaru beach which takes about an hour from my house with my favourite bunch. We promised each other that we must have a short vacation semi-annually and I'm glad that most of us have kept the promise ;)

We spent 2 days 1 night there in Lotus Desaru Beach resort and booked a 3 bedroom-suite which is just nice for 8 of us. This is an unforgettable trip for me cause I got really drunk this time and did some horrible, hilarious and stupid shitz that I totally don't remember I did it oh gosh. Anyway, it is still a great trip and I had a lot of fun !

Like usual, I made a little video diary to keep these memories in mind. Hope you guys enjoy it. Please like and share, I appreciate it very much :D

I don't know why this video is not playable on mobile so maybe you guys can use pc to watch :)



No comments:

Post a Comment