Sunday, April 19, 2015

21


I've finally turned 21 !! 



Turning into 21 doesn't mean you grow older but instead it is a number that symbolises your amazing life has just begun. If you don't step forward you will always remain in the same place. Whatever passed has passed, sometimes bad things happen in life for some reasons, they open your eyes to see the good things you weren't paying attention to before.



I am so blessed. Thank you all my friends and families and whoever come to my birthday party and giving me the best wishes. I think I am one of the luckiest girl on earth. There are too many things I need to thank for. It was a fantastic night to me, you all had made me an unforgettable 21st birthday!
















Once again, a million thousand thanks to everyone of you :) 



Photo credit to Kinz Lai
Dessert bar : Time Machine Event



Stay positive,
XOXO






No comments:

Post a Comment